Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

Programable 12-cup coffeemaker with grinder When wanting to

Customer Question

Programable 12-cup coffeemaker with grinder
When wanting to brew 12 cups, coffeemaker will pump only a portion of the water in the holder. We use the grinder and after approx. 6 cups water is brewed it signals 'completion'. We turn off the grinder and turn on the coffeemaker back on and it will brew a few more cups of water then signal completion again. 75% of the time there is still more water in the reservoir. What can be wrong?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Make and full model # ***** your coffee maker also its age so I can help;-)

Thank You,

Michael