Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

Farberware TECHY's - I have a Farberware Open Hearth Indoor

Customer Question

Hello Farberware TECHY's - I have a Farberware Open Hearth Indoor Rotisserie/Broiler/Grill from the 1950's - the model #450 & the electric element is 1500 Watts + 115 Volts - My question is do you have NEW replacement electric coil for this model. The coil is straight in the width of the body of the grill - the electric element is about 15" wide x 6 1/2" deep - the width amount includes the electric connection that protrudes from the body so that the electric cord can be pushed into it & then connected into an electric oullet.
I would very much appreciate you helping me to replace this 1950's electric element which still works but I would feel more comfortable if was new. Thank you very much & please respond so that I know you can help me. ***** ***** ***@******.*** or my cell is =(###) ###-####
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Can you upload a picture with a ruler next to it so I can see if I can find you one.