Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Again my Paypal froze. I have a Bernina aurora 440 QEE. My

Customer Question

Hi this is Cathy again my Paypal froze. I have a Bernina aurora 440 QEE. My software stopped working it would stitch 10 stitches the stop and it would say thread broke. I brought to my dealer he said my machine and the embroidery unit were serviced but he saw no problems it had to be software which he could not do. I attempted to reinstall and repair the software per Bernina instructions but now my installation disc freezes and will not install Help
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?
And on which step did the installation freeze and did you get an error?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am now using windows 10 on one computer and have windows 8.1 on my other computer but the software won't work on 8.1: the software opens and then freezes. The error is 5006: 0x8000ffff. I used my RegHunter but still no go
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also had remove the software on my windows 10 installation prior to that I attempted to repair the disc and that is when the disc stopped installing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone # *****(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks,

This is a compatability issue with the software sorry, it will need to run on windows 7 which is why both windows 8.1 and windows 10 are giving you issues with this.