Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I was using my singer quantum 9960 and the bobbin got jammed

Customer Question

I was using my singer quantum 9960 and the bobbin got jammed up and then there was this loud bang. When i opened the bobbin carrier it looked like it had been pushed to the right. I just pushed it back in place and removed the bobbin cleaned everything and put it back together. It shows it's ready to sew but once I hit the start button it does nothing but beep three times.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. It sounds like maybe the bobbin is not turning freely. Check the actual bobbin for damage and replace it if necessary. If it's not the bobbin, then consider replacing the bobbin holder and stopper assembly. You can find the part on the following page:http://bitli.es/R059Gq