Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

Can I get replacement beaters Farberware FHPM 600 hand

Customer Question

Can I get replacement beaters for my Farberware FHPM 600 hand mixer?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good afternoon, there are a couple of options you can use for them.Please check with Part Select parts. call:PartSelect's Customer Service is available toll-free at 1-***-***-**** from 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM Eastern time, Monday to Friday and Saturday to Sunday from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern time. Or you can use: http://www.goodmans.net/That should do it, if you need further help I will be here for you,Please rate kindly at this time so I can stick with you. No additional cost to rate my service. Also then you can contact me anytime by replying to this message.Have a great weekend!Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi did that place have your beaters as they should?
Please let me know on that, and rate my service to you kindly at this time as it is the only way I receive any credit for my time with you;-)
Thanks
Tech Mike