Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I just got a new NU Wave pro Infrared oven

Customer Question

I just got a new NU Wave pro Infrared oven for our 55 wedding Year . Model 22031 and it was noise inside. So I open it and the small plastic fan blade were broken. I would like for the company to send me the small plastic fan. Send it to Xxx Xxxx
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Good morning and congratulations on your 55th anniversary!Sam I contacted the company for you and explained that you received a unit with a broken fan blade assembly.They said they were sorry it came in that way and said it was likely damaged during shipping. They will send out a new blade today and it should take up to 10 days for you to receive it. Please let me know if you have it by that time. I would give it 10 business days;-)I will stick with you until you have the fan.Please rate my service to you at this time so if you need me further you can simply reply to this message for additional help with this. There is no cost to rate.Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tech Michael