Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I have a MIELE WHITE STAR pull vaccum cleaner. I believe

Customer Question

Hi, I have a MIELE WHITE STAR pull vaccum cleaner. I believe I have a connection issue?
When I turn the vaccum on sometimes it works than while I vaccum it will stop. I wiggle on the cord and sometimes it starts again and than not? I think a wire is loose that is why it is not connecting right, can you help me please?
I am a lady and never worked on a vaccum. I live in Cape Coral, Fl and noone knows how to fix or work on a MIELE. I love my vaccum. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning, yes you are correct with regards ***** ***** problem!
You will need a new cord or plug. Usually this will fail near either the plug end or the end going into the vacuum.
If its near the plug you wiggle you would simply need a new plug and I can help you do this;-)
But if it is near the vacuum or in the middle of the cord you will need a replacement cord.
This is best done by a local vacuum repair shop and I know of a good one near you;-)
Please contact: A-1 VACUUM CLEANER SHOWROOM, INC.
OPEN NOW
Today:10:00 am - 7:00 pm *****north, Cape Coral, FL 33909 (###) ###-####
They are fair priced and do very good quality work.
I will stick with you until you have this working,
please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
You can always contact me anytime after rating at no additional cost to you;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael