Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

Where can I get a blade assembly kit Toastess

Customer Question

Hi, Where can I get a blade assembly kit for my Toastess blender model #TB-50GS. Thanks in advance! Paul email: ***************

Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Good morning!
I am sorry to hear that you need a replacement blade assy. But there are many locations where you can get that part. the best thing to do for price and efficiency is to contact the site below for this. They may carry the part before you look into a parts supplier, saving you some money;-)
Please visit: http://toastess.com/
Also if you are in the US, you can contact your local Sears store for replacement parts for this appliance.
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-)
Thank you and have a nice day;-)
Please rate kindly at this time;-)