Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

I have the same problem that you helped someone else with 5

Customer Question

I have the same problem that you helped someone else with 5 years ago. I have a Parson's sewing cabinet and the motor no longer works. You were able to suggest a place in the San Francisco area to work on his motor for him. I expect my motor is the same as his or near enough. Do you know of any body in Oregon who might be able to either repair or replace the motor. Thanks for any help.
Bob
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I'm not sure that these will 'do' Parson's Sewing Machine equipment, but they are highly rated:
Save Stores
1900 E McLoughlin Blvd
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone number(###) ###-####
or
Vincent's Tailor Shop (they also do sewing machine repairs)
3334 SE Milwaukie Ave
Portland, OR 97202
Phone number(###) ###-####
If they can't help you, there are others listed. (Also it might help me if you told me a model # ***** your Parson's machine, or an address from the manufacturer's label for Parson's original address. I'd like to help if I can, and more information might assist the process.)