Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I just bought a KitchenAid KSB655CER 5-Speed Blender with a

Customer Question

I just bought a KitchenAid KSB655CER 5-Speed Blender with a 24oz culinary jar. The culinary jar base does not fit on the motor. There is what looks like a plastic ring inside the bottom of the jar where the blade is attached. Should this be removed? The instruction manual does not mention this.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
there may be a seal on the jar edge but that normally stays in place. Although they use a protector for the threads on the jar so yes that comes off to install the jar;-)
Please let me know if you have any further problems, that is a very good blender I use all KitchenAid appliances I love em!
Congrats on yours;-)
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you
Tech Michael