Rob
Rob, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My BBM600 sows an error code of "H" but the machine has not

My BBM600 sows an error code of "H" but the machine has not been used for days. What can I do?
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This is the Breville bread maker, correct?

This would indicate a failure of the thermostat.

As you probably know from the manual, if the letter H is displayed its due to the unit being too hot. If this is still displayed on a cold unit, the sensor is faulty.

Unfortunately I don't think this is a part you will be able to replace yourself very easily. I can only suggest taking it to a Breville agent

Sorry it was not an easy answer or fix for you

Thanks
Rob