Rob
Rob , Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Why does my steam mop drip water after use

Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This is due to the machine cooling down and any excess steam condensing back into water.
A friend of mine has a similar problem as she normally stores hers in a carpeted area. She has now taken to storing it in a cat litter tray so as not to damage the carpet.

If you need more help, please just ask, but can you tell me the make model number as well please.

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob