Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I have a Bissell multi-cyclonic pet vacuum that seems to still

I have a Bissell multi-cyclonic pet vacuum that seems to still work fine, however all of a sudden, it winds up really loudly from the motor and has a very high pitch sound. The brushes turn properly, and nothing changed after a thorough dust cleaning in all the common spots.

Hi Sorry to hear that.

Usually the vacuum in this case will need a good cleaning and if it was used extensively may need new bushings on the motor shaft.

This is something best done by any local vacuum shop

The screeching is work bushings, they aren't very expensive if they are available and likely your local guy has them. If he cant get them he may want to replace the motor.

But this really is a basic service for these vacs:-)

They just need a little TLC every now and again lol.

SO a simple tune up is all that's likely needed.

But I will be here for you if you need me further at no additional cost to you.

Since you may need me further, if you will rate my service as good or better
before you close this window, the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you
so your question wont close or time out and you can contact me anytime at no additional cost.
Thank you
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Mike, as my wife is a clean freak, I will be most likely taking this vac in for that service this week. I had a feeling myself, but needed that little push from a 3rd party..........thanx

Steve

LOL, Steve,

I understand!

Please don't forget to rate my service, I will still be here for you and will schedule free follow ups with you:-)

Have a great evening!

Tech Mike