Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Repairer
Experience:  20 years experience repairing appliances

microwave turns on only for 30 seconds and does not warm up

microwave turns on only for 30 seconds and does not warm up anything
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  tadowhere replied 10 months ago.

tadowhere :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX going to help you out today. Can I please have the make and model number of the microwave?

Customer:

NN-T 583SF PANASONIC

Customer:

year is 2004

Customer:

ted are u still there

Customer:

who will be chatting now i am still waiting

Expert:  Chas replied 10 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

This is a bad control board causing your problem, however there are no parts available for this model because of it's age, Also there is no wire diagrams to look at to see what parts could possibly be replaced, sorry for the bad news, I wish it could be better,,

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Chas, Home Appliance Repairer
Experience: 20 years experience repairing appliances