Rob
Rob, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Deni Ice Cream Maker Model2000. I moved and the stir

I have a Deni Ice Cream Maker Model2000. I moved and the stir paddle must've gotten lost upon the move. Can I purchase just a stir paddle?
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

If you are, the only place where you may be able to get this from is the manufacturers spare parts department themselves.

They are based in Buffalo and their details are

Keystone Manufacturing Co, Inc.
XXXXXbr/> Buffalo , NY 14207

E-mail: [email protected]

Customer Service: 800-DENI-VAC(NNN) NNN-NNNN

If you need more help, please just ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob