kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances

Bissel ProHeat Model 25A3-2 10082c - will not pump water to

Bissel ProHeat Model 25A3-2 10082c - will not pump water to the floor cleaner. Pumps OK to wand. Followed all instructions in the manual, cleaned all parts, and inspected belt which is OK. there is no water flowing in the tubing to the dispersal ports from the reservoir tank.
Onthese units usually the lower pump assembly is bad. If the pump is good then the solenoid is bad. You can test them using an ohm meter or for the minimal charge they cost just replace both.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Since the wand was working fine, I deduced that there was nothing wrong with the pump as you suggested. I partially disassembled the roller retainers and blew out the jets in the lower vacuum area with compressed air. They were just clogged with carpet strands. Works fine now. Glad I didn't try to tear it apart and order parts I didn't need.

Glad you got it fixed you had said you cleaned all parts. I assumed the lines were cleaned.