The Appliance Guy
The Appliance Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner/Technician of a Home Appliance Business for 6 years. 25 years electrical/mechanical experience.

Dripping Coffee Outlet

Dripping Coffee Outlet
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Do you happen to have the make and model number of the coffee maker?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model 47665

Okay who makes the coffee maker?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hamilton Beach sorry

No problem and now does it drip where the coffee goes in to the pot or from somewhere else?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The outlet to the cup in the coffee holding tank

Okay sorry about the delay but I finally found what you need. I am sending you a link to a diagram and where you can order the parts. Just copy and paste the link to your browser. The way I see it I recommend you order the whole coffee tank which I agree is where the drip/leak is coming from. Again sorry about the delay and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've been to all the parts sights. they all show what you see but this does not give me the parts for the coffee holding tank. maybe I will call the 800 number to see what they have for answer.

You have to order the whole tank. Even the Hamilton Beach site that I sent you has the tank as one piece. It runs $20.