Experience:  28 years experience

I have a Gold Star G389
The plactic rails for the meat drawer have broken. Di I need to buy the entire shelf Approx 13Inches deep by 20 inches wide or can I just buy the plastic guides? Where and how much??

thanks Don Isbister XXXXXXXXXX

russ :

Hi,this is Russ, I will give you the benefit of almost 30 years experience as a technician and teacher.

russ :

Please look inside the refrigerator for a complete model number. It will be on a plate stuck to the wall. With that we can POSSIBLY determine what you need. THANKS

Experience: 28 years experience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Russ, The model of our Gold Star Frig is GR389r. The serial number is907kr00174. The plastic runners that support the plastic drawer for meat have broken.

thanks for your help. I have tried to find a parts supplier but have had no luck.

I HAVE LOOKED UNTIL I AM CROSS-EYED!, First since I WAS NIOT MUCH HELP, PLEASE ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK THROUGH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT . Second I will opot out and let someone else take this and see if they know another place to get the part. Third, remove one of the posts and take it to the local appliancee repair shop, I'll bet they are standard in the industry and a LG post will work...LG is the parent company of Goldstar. SORRY, THANKS AND GOD BLESS!

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your help. A local appliance parts service has located the part that i need.