1) I have it drainingthough a hose into a drain. I am not certain. I will check this when I get homeif you need this info.
2) If continuous modemeans it is always running until I power it off then yes.
3) The unit will notstart up on its own once it shuts down.
4) The temperature isaround 65 in this room but I think it has been doing this since last summerwhen it was warmer.
I just checked now that I am home:
1)I cannot see the coils. They are hidden very well. Water does drain out of the dehumidifier. Should I pull the unit apart to see them?
2) I have it set on a mode that should run all the time.
3) It still does not start back up on its own. It is as if the power button has been pressed and the machine is off.
4) I put a space heater in the room to get it up to around 80 deg. The dehumidifier still shut off.
I had the dehumidifier unplugged this winter (longer than 15mins) and when I plugged it back in I had the same issue.
I just ordered a new "pcb main" for the dehumidifier off the sears web site. Thank you for your help.
Attachments are only available to registered users.
After replacing the PCB the dehumidifier now works without shutting down after 15 minutes. My basement is now nice and dry. The replacement of this part was pretty easy as well. Thank you for the guidance. I would not have thought to replace this part.