Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.

I have a Wolfgang Puck Reversable Grill/Griddle and need a

Customer Question

I have a Wolfgang Puck Reversable Grill/Griddle and need a replacement power cord. Where
can I obtain one?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  al-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I am still waiting for an answer.
Expert:  al-mod replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX X can help you find the parts you are looking for.

Please email me back and let me know the full model and serial number of the griddle. This way I can get the part info that you require.

I will also show you where you can order the parts from and even how to make the repair if need be.

I hope to hear back from you soon and I look forward to helping you fix this machine in the quickest and cheapest way possible.
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
This website will have everything you need. Please highlight and right click on the following link to open the website.

http://www.HOMEVILLAGE.US/

You will find what you are looking for at their website.

Please email me back if you need anything else.

Please remember to hit the green accept button below if you feel I have answered your question. And if ou have any other questions I can answer them for no additional charge.

Thank you again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Regarding power plug for Wolfgang Puck Reversible Grill/Griddle, you
asked for the following info:

Model #: WPRGG0010

120 Vac, 60 Hz, 1800 W

I says "use D.G. King Way PO-0800 plug"

I cannot locate serial number.
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
Here is what you need. Please highlight and right click on the following link to view the part info.

http://www.homevillage.us/wopuunrecofo.html

You can also call the website and speak with a customer rep to have them better help you if need be. Just tell them that you need a replacement plug for your grill/griddle and be sure to tell them the model number.
(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Please let me know if you need anything else.

And please remember to hit the green accept button below if you feel that I have helped to answer your question.
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
You can also get it here at www.wphousewares.com

Or by highlighting and right clicking on the following link

http://www.wpcookware.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BRGG0090-4

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Called Home Village - - no longer have any parts for Wolfgang Puck
products.

Sent message to wpcookware. No answer as yet.

Would appreciate another source.
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
The only other places I would say to try are amazon and eBay.

I hope you can find what you need.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you telling me that you cannot provide the name of the company that
manufactures this product?
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
Wolfgang puck is the company that makes the product.

And there are tons of online websites wheeze you can bu y the product from. And like I said above, at places like and amazon and eBay will netHe cheapest. Some for as low as $40.

It maybe easier for you to just purchase another new one or even a used on to get the part you need.

I have already given youThe info for the most well known small appliance companies where you can order parts from for this machine.

There is not much else I can do for you.

Just try to get back in home with the company you tried contacting.

Or visit wolgangpuck.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For your future reference, I finally found an 800 # (1-XXX-XXX-XXXX)
for Wolfgang Puck Customer Service and placed an order for the replacement cord via phone.

Why is it you could not provide the number?
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
I provided you the website. And in the website you would have found the number.
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience: Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Go ahead and process charge.
However, you did not earn it.
Expert:  Jon replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry but I don't see how you could say that "I didn't earn it". Not only did I answer your question, I also gave you multiple websites to find the info you were requesting. It is out of my control that some of the websites said that the part could not be ordered or that it was out of stock.

In addition to the websites, I also gave you the manufacturer website. And told you that you could get the phone number from there and they would help you further.

Considering the answer was only worth $7 dollars or so to you, the info you received was well worth it.

Please feel free to email me back here if you need any more help with this or any other questions that you may have.

Thank you again.