kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

I have a Brother Pacesetter ULT2003D Embroidery/Sewing Machine.

Customer Question

I have a Brother Pacesetter ULT2003D Embroidery/Sewing Machine. In the middle of embroidering a pattern the machine just stopped with an error message of "! The safety device has been activated. Is the thread tangled? Is the needle bent?" The thread was not tangled and the needle may have been bent but I was not able to release the lock on the machine. I had to cut my fabric and release my hoop from the machine. I was unable to raise the needle so I had to cut it with a pair of heavy duty wire cutter. The needle feel into the machine and I was unable to find it. When I tried to raise the needle with the needle position button the machine would make a noiselike it was straining to raise the needle. I turned tne machine off for a while and back on again and the condition was the same. HELP, please.......................
Category: Small Appliance