linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need help with a home work question? I need to to how to

Customer Question

I need help with a home work question?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to to how to answer this question. which of the following bonds should an informed investor, seeking the highest possible return and lowest risk, choose? assume risk properties of both bonds are about the same. use duration to arrive at your answer, and assume annual compounding and an 8 percent discount rate. explain why duration is the preferred method to select bonds and how you arrived at your answer. bond A will pay $200 every year beginning one year from now and will mature in three years from now paying $10,000. Bond B will pay $250 every year beginning one year from now and will mature in four years from now paying $1,000.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: I need this answer today if possible.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Kindly let me know the remaining time in your deadline as well as is this your graded homework question?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need this done by 10/19/16 at midnight. And yes, this is a graded assignment. It is 15 points out of 100. I may need more assistance, depending on this question.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Kindly let me know the remaining time in hours as well as could you cite me in your homework?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will need in 24 hours. The book is titled "investments" An introduction, 9th edition by Herbert B. Mayo. The page number regarding duration is on page 558.Do you need more information?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

No, By citing I mean you have to give reference of my work so it will explain to your tutor that you have taken my help in completing this homework, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay, thank you! I look forward in hearing from you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

So you agree to give reference of my work?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will cite your work if used.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

If you take any help from it then you need to cite me, if you agree then let me know so I can place an offer, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I agree
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Okay, I will place an offer in a while please accept it so I can deliver the answer in time, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do you mean "put in an offer"? I thought I paid already.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

you have paid an amount but that is not fair enough so I will place offer which will include the amount you paid too, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How much more?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, I do not want to continue as planned. Please refund my card and I will go with my answer. I only wanted confirmation of my answer before submitting. Thank you attempting to help me. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Okay, Please contact with customer service in that case, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What is the number?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

You can have that from contact us option on the website, thanks.