linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Need help preparing a segmented income statement in the

Customer Question

need help preparing a segmented income statement in the contribution format
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Data for December concerning Ash Corporation's two major business segments-Fibers and Feedstocks-appear below.
Sales revenues, Fibers$950,000Sales revenues, Feedstocks$900,000Variable expenses, Fibers$525,000Variable expenses, Feedstocks$424,000Traceable fixed expenses, Fibers$148,000Traceable fixed expenses, Feedstocks$156,000Common fixed expenses totaled $292,000 and were allocated as follows: $155,000 to the Fibers business segment and $137,000 to the Feedstocks business segment.Required:Prepare a segmented income statement in the contribution format for the company. Omit percentages; show only dollar amounts.
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: thats all the question asks
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 3 months ago.

I can help, but please advise your deadline. Also please note that Just Answer offers a premium service where I can help you through email (I prefer that since it is more private and no one would be able to see the solutions except you) This involves an additional charge, but since I agree with your offer, I can charge you the lowest charge for email hel ($5). I will send you an offer,please accept it if you agree

Thank you

Please advise if you still need help

Thank you