linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

I was curious if you could help me with a problem where i

Customer Question

Hello, I was curious if you could help me with a problem where i need to complete an entire tax return?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: By tomorrow at 6 P.M. I need to complete problem 2 from appendix E in South-Western Taxation: Individual Income Taxes, 2017 Edition. The problem is a complete 2015 tax return for Carrie A. Morgan
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: That is all. Will I need to post the problem in text, or are pictures sufficient?
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Attached is the full problem
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

This is a bit involved. I will post an Offer for a price increase. Accept, and I can deliver a return for 2015 on our office software for your deadline tomorrow.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry $102 is far too expensive. I couldn't go anything over $40. Thank you, though.
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 2 months ago.

I can help, but would you agree to $60? $40 is too low for this assignment. If you agree, please tell me and I will send you an offer for email help. When you respond, please advise your deadline

Thank you