Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.

A product is shipped to a customer on July 31st. An invoice

Customer Question

A product is shipped to a customer on July 31st. An invoice for this product sale is generated and mailed to the customer on the same date. The Product Sales Price is $100 and is recorded as revenue. The Product Cost is $40 and is recorded(charged) to Cost of Goods Sold. The customer sends payment of $100 on August 31st. The product shipment and related invoice are the only activities(and entries) for the month of July. For the month of July, cash flows has:
a. Increased by $100
b. Increased by $60
c. Decreased by $40
d. Decreased by $100
e. Neither increased or decreasedIndicate the one you choose and explain why you choose it.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 2 months ago.

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

Kindly advise the name of the book you are using: Title, author's name, and edition

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance)

P.S. Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you