PDtax, CPA firm owner, business consultant, author
Experience:  I have been a business consultant and college instructor for years.

PDtax, was due tomorrow (Sunday may 29 @10pm) but didn't

Customer Question

PDtax, was due tomorrow (Sunday may 29 @10pm) but didn't recieve a response so I can extend it a few days if needed. Just let me know how much time you need and quote please? Thank you!As you are planning the annual audit of Norton Corporation, you note that the company has a number of user-operated computers in use in various locations. One of the machines has been installed in the stores department, which has the responsibility for disbursing stock items and for maintaining stores’ records. In your audit, you find that one employee receives the requisitions for stores, disburses the stock, maintains the records, operates the computer, and authorizes adjustments to the total amounts of stock recorded by the computer.When you discuss the applicable controls with the department manager, you are told that the user-operated computer is assigned exclusively to that department. Therefore, the manager contends that it does not require the same types of controls applicable to large IT systems.Required:Comment on the manager’s contention.Discuss five types of control that would apply to this microcomputer application.Your paper should be 3 pages in length. Follow APA format
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
I haven't been able to respond, technical issues.I'll assist, but I typically ask for $150 to do projects of this size. I'll post an offer once I get to a PC (my phone browser doesn't allow it).PDtax
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok. Well, that quote is high for me, so unless we can get it closer to what I already paid im not sure I can pay that.
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
I appreciate that you asked me to assist. I respect your stance on price. But I will opt out.Other experts can review your request and assist.