Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.

If the Hunter Corp. has an ROE of 13 and a payout ratio of

Customer Question

If the Hunter Corp. has an ROE of 13 and a payout ratio of 30 percent, what is its sustainable growth rate?
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 4 months ago.
Hello,Please click on the following link to download the solution: you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The most recent financial statements for Williamson, Inc., are shown here (assuming no income taxes):Income Statement Balance Sheet
Sales $ 7,200 Assets $ 24,500 Debt $ 10,000
Costs 5,270 Equity 14,500
Net income $ 1,930 Total $ 24,500 Total $ 24,500Assets and costs are proportional to sales. Debt and equity are not. No dividends are paid. Next year’s sales are projected to be $8,136.What is the external financing needed? (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your answer to the nearest whole number, e.g., 32.)
Hello,Please note that since this is a new question it needs to be posted as a new post. If you do not need further explanations to this answer, please rate the solution and make a new post for the new question. Do you have more questions to ask? When is your deadline?Thank you