linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

I just paied homework solution how do I open it

Customer Question

hi I just paied for the homework solution how do I open it
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I just paid for a homework solution how do I get the solution
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: he vice president of operations of Six Layer Computers Inc. is evaluating the performance of two divisions organized as investment centers. Invested assets and condensed income statement data for the past year for each division are as follows:1. Prepare condensed divisional income statements for the year ended December 31, 2010, assuming that there were no service department charges. Enter all amounts as positive numbers.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I can help you with the assignment, but please post the full question so that I can help. When you do, please advise your deadlineP.S. Please note that Just Answer offers a “Premium Service” where I can help you through email. Since this is an additional service, it involves an additional charge (but since I agree with your offer, I can charge you the lowest possible charge for this service - $5). If interested, I can make you an offer. Please advise.
Better yet, I will send you an offer, if you'd rather receive help by email, please accept my offer. Personally, I prefer help through email since it is more secureAll the best