linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need some help with my final week of FIN486. JA: The Tutor

Customer Question

I need some help with my final week of FIN486.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Calculate the net present value (NPV) for the following 20 year projects. Comment on the acceptability of each. Assume that the firm has an opportunity cost of 14%.
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Calculate the net present value (NPV) for the following 20 year projects. Comment on the acceptability of each. Assume that the firm has an opportunity cost of 14%.
a. Initial investment is $10,000; cash inflows are $2,000 per year
b. Initial investment is $25,000; cash inflows are $3,000 per year
c. Initial investment is $30,000 ; cash inflows are $5,000 per year
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: There are 6 questions
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.
Please provide data for all questions, you may upload file at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is due today. However I cannot access to upload file at work. Is there another way?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.
Please accept the offer, so the answer may be provided in next 12 to 18 hours, thanks.