linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I have a Finance project, which requests me to price a call

Customer Question

I have a Finance project, which requests me to price a call and a put option using the Black-Scholes Option Pricing for two stock real stock. I am also required to calculate the sensitivity of the price in relation to the greeks. I have clear instructions on what dates to use and how to perform the calculations. A report will also need to be written up on the project. I will forward on an attachment of the exact question and instructions when I get a reply.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.
Please provide details, and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That is the Question asked. Have you covered stuff like this before?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.
Yes, please provide information related to data collection as mentioned in your attached file and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Part 9 are the instructions for the Question. I have crossed out the parts that are not relevant to my Question. Part 11 are the final instructions for the project as a whole. My Question is part of the project as a whole but does not have a required word count so write as much as you think is required. When writing the final report still refer to part 11 as a guideline for that question. As it says in part 11, the write up should be a scientific report explaining how you got to the solution. When sending on the final answer please send on all the excel sheets and accompanying documents for the report. I do not have an exact deadline but do you think you could have it done for Wednesday? Thanks.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.
Okay will go through and will come back, take care.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hey wondering how you are getting on with the work? Ian.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hey F.NAZ could you please give me an update on the work thank you,Ian
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also It is Wednesday.