Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

Cornerstone industry has a bond outstanding that has a 5%

Customer Question

cornerstone industry has a bond outstanding that has a 5% coupon rate, $1000 face value,and a market price of $897.34. if the bond matures in five years and interest is paid semiannually, calculate the bonds yield to maturity
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 8 months ago.

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

https://app.box.com/s/er5kw06ymf8d5kut7xz9rwvwnkn8lrqu

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you