Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

I'm looking to the mcgraw ll 17th edition financial and

Customer Question

hi i'm looking for solutions to the mcgraw hill 17th edition financial and managerial accounting comprehensive problem 2
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: i can send you an attachment?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Tutor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you send along the questions you are needing assistance with? Also, be sure to include deadline to get resource returned to you....

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The deadline is today at midnight. I included the attachment with questions to the original info

For some reason it is not appearing here right now - can you resend the attachment as there is nothing on our thread here for me to view.

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do all except L

Got it - looking over right now

What is the chapter this is from in the book?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It's not from any one chapter, it's over several chapters
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do I need to resend the assignment to you? As an attachment?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Actually it's at the end of chapter 8 on page 383

Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately I have the answers and work for all the regular chapter problem sets but do not have the solutions to those couple comprehensive problems. I will opt out to see if someone else has in their resources as midnight tonight is too short to do this from scratch.

If you need any help with the in chapter questions, feel free to request me anytime.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is there anyone you can have get in touch with me or help you can provide? I've already been charged and haven't received a response from anyone else
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 10 months ago.

Checking now, I can probably help. Please allow me about 10 more minutes and I will confirm

Thank you

Ok ..GOOD NEWS :)

I can help. Will post the solution shortly

Thank you

P.S. Do you still need help?

It seems you no longer need help, sorry I have not seen the post earlier. In any case, if you need help in the future, please try to allow at least 48 hours before the deadline so that you can rest assured you would receive timely help.

All the best

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
you have the complete problem (all parts?)

Yes I do :)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok please post

Please click on the following link to download the solutions:

https://app.box.com/s/oab83smjx73zy51g5jbbdqfb42dtqzbz

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
are you sure these are the solutions for the problem i posted? And not a problem for a previous edition book? THe numbers don't match

I reviewed the numbers and they match, which numbers are not matching please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
this is the 2012 edition not the 2015 17th edition problem/answers, this is not the correct answer key

It is :)

And in any case, here is an updated version, but they are exactly the same numbers:

https://app.box.com/s/tqcrid405old2x6x7ww3oztsu4olycle

Which numbers were you talking about please when you said the numbers do not match (in the old version)?

P.S. You need to download the file

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i downloaded the file you sent but my numbers are different. for example the checks are no. 508 $5,500 no 511 $7,500 and no 521 $8,000

This is what I have on the sheet! here is a screen shot:

By the way, you have not downloaded my files. I checked and it does not say you have downloaded them

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
if you look at my original attachment the check numbers are different, with different amounts

They are exactly the same numbers and the solution I have sent you (the updated version) is from the book's solution manual and the first file is from a previous edition but exactly the same numbers

I also have sent you a screen shot from the excel file and it shows the check numbers and amounts are EXACTLY the same as your attachment

Thank you