Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA
Experience:  BA degree and Certified Public Accountant
23848519

I need assistance with Fin 571 struggling
, You wrote a

Customer Question

JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: You wrote a piece of software that does a better job of allowing computers to network than any other program designed for this purpose. A large networking company wants to incorporate your software into their systems and is offering to pay you $530,000 today, plus $530,000 at the end of each of the following six years for permission to do this. If the appropriate interest rate is 8 percent, what is the present value of the cash flow stream that the company is offering you?
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: i believe this is the entire question. I copied and pasted it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

Please click here to download the Excel solution.

Hope this helps!