Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

Mountain Vineyards is considering updating its current

Customer Question

Bell Mountain Vineyards is considering updating its current manual accounting system with a high-end electronic system. While the new accounting system would save the company money, the cost of the system continues to decline. The Bell Mountain’s opportunity cost of capital is 10 percent, and the costs and values of investments made at different times in the future are as follows:Year Cost Value of Future Savings
(at time of purchase)
0 $5,000 $7,000
1 4,500 7,000
2 4,000 7,000
3 3,600 7,000
4 3,300 7,000
5 3,100 7,000
Calculate the NPV of each choice. (Round answers to the nearest whole dollar, e.g. 5,275.)
The NPV of each choice is:NPV0 = $NPV1 = $NPV2 = $NPV3 = $NPV4 = $NPV5 = $Suggest when should Bell Mountain buy the new accounting system?
Bell Mountain should purchase the system in .
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 10 months ago.

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

https://app.box.com/s/odt6212pq58cuyutrxbx5u7ytxklpx95

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you