Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA
Experience:  BA degree and Certified Public Accountant
23848519

Briarcrest Condiments is a spice-making firm. Recently, it

Customer Question

Briarcrest Condiments is a spice-making firm. Recently, it developed a new process for producing spices. The process requires new machinery that would cost $1,968,450. have a life of five years, and would produce the cash flows shown in the following table.Year Cash Flow
1 $512,496
2 -242,637
3 814,558
4 887,225
5 712,642What is the NPV if the discount rate is 15.9 percent? (Enter negative amounts using negative sign e.g. -45.25. Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25.)
NPV is $Entry field with incorrect answerUgh, I have gotten this calculation wrong twice. Wondering if Bizhelp can figure the correct answer?
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the positive ratings and bonus on the prior questions. I will work on this and answer asap.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for requesting me. If you wish to request me on future posts, please put "For Bizhelp" at the beginning of your post.

Please click here to download the Excel solution.

Hope this helps!