linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I'm looking on completing form 1040 2012 and Form 1040

Customer Question

Hi I'm looking for help on completing form 1040 2012 and Form 1040 Schedule A 2012 for Peter and ***** *****
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Name S.S. Number AgePeter###-##-####32Amy###-##-####28Aubrynne###-##-####5Bryson###-##-####3Caden###-##-####1Peter's Salary: $70,000Amy's Salary: $32,000Federal Taxes of $10,500Items they want you to consider for their itemized deduction:Eyeglasses and eye exam for Aubrynne $600Orthodontic work for Bryson to correct congenital defect 2,500Medical insurance premiums 1,800Withholding for state income taxes 7,200Property taxes on home 1,100Interest on home 9,700
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

Please advise if this is the complete question and your deadline. I will post an offer for a small price increase and work this up tomorrow once you accept.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I need the response asap and that's why I chose to get an answer fast. I've never used this site before so it's all new to me and I already have information on how to prep a 1040. All I need to do is fill in the information on the forms which I have. I'm not sure what an additional charge that you are talking about.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

My offer was to prepare both forms with the provided information. I asked for a higher price for the work involved, and to establish a private link to transmit the response.