linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I see you have answered the same question I am looking

Customer Question

Hi I see you have answered the same question I am looking for for someone else. Is there a way I can get that answer?
Thanks, Cecilia
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide details, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a word document of the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/single-problem/7thir-hello-need-help.html
This is the thread where I saw it had been answered.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Sorry not good in tax questions opting out so other experts may help you, take care.

Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I can help, but please advise the name of the book you are using (Title, author's name, and edition). When you do, kindly advise your deadline.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
McGraw-Hill’s Essentials of Federal Taxation 2015 Edition, third edition, by Spilker, Ayers, Barrick, Outslay, Robinson, Weaver, and Worsham ISBN 978-1-259-21281-9
This is the textbook we use for our class. I am not positive this problem is from this book, however. Our professor gave this problem on its own. The due date is Monday afternoon.
Thank you so much!

A apologize for the late response but I wanted to go through the problem carefully before I respond. I can meet your deadline, but I wanted to advise you that Just Answer has recently introduced a new “Additional Service” where I can help you through email. Since this is an additional service, it involves an additional charge. I would accept and additional amount of $10 for email help (preferred as it is more private and secure) If interested, please accept the offer

Thank you

I apologize, when I started on the problem, I do not feel confident I can help. I will continue to try working it out, but to be fair to you, I will opt out from answering the problem in case another expert can provide faster help. If I find out that I can do it and am 100% sure of my solution, I will post the solution. The post is now back to the pool of open questions

All the best