Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

Given the following data on bonds from AT&T, Dell, and IBM.

Customer Question

Given the following data on bonds from AT&T, Dell, and IBM. Each bond has a par value of $1000.
AT&T Dell IBM
Complete the table above.
Calculate the value of the bond if your required return is 5% on AT&T, 6.5% on Dell, and 8% on IBM.
Determine the yield to maturity (YTM) on the bonds given the current price. Based on each bond’s ratings and your determination of its yield to maturity, explain how you rank each bond for risk and return.
Deliverable:
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also need formula calculations along with answers please.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide the current price of bonds

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The coupon price for AT&T is 5.55% and Maturity is 5/15/2036
The coupon price for IBM is 7.00% and Maturity is 10/30/2025
The coupon price for Dell is 5.40% and the Maturity is 10/30/2025
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide current market price of bond to calculate YTM, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid $45 to get the same question answered. Do I have to pay again?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

No you do not have to pay anything additional, I am requesting you to provide the current prevailing market price of these bonds as without it the YTM may not be calculated, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would I find that info on the company's stock portfolio (I'm very new to this)
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

It should be available in the market where they are traded like New York Stock Exchange, etc.

Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Please double check the problem in your book/assignment, the problem should state the current price of the bond. I have answered the problem based on the numbers I have from an old assignment, so check cells "B30, C30, & D30" - I have highlighted those in red. If you enter the prices of the bonds provided in your assignment in those cells, excel would automatically calculate the solution for you. If you do not know how to do that, please upload the file with the full question to www.box.com then copy and paste the share link here.

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

https://app.box.com/s/k49s3x7kk8m5we5a4325zlg94b2k8aro

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Manal ElkhoshkhanyI cannot access the link. It doesn't highlight

You must be using a mac :), please copy the link to your browser and it will open (I am always facing this problem too :)

Thank you

Were you able to access the file?

Please advise

Thank you