Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Tax Preparer for over 18 years; 25+ years experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal
71603090

I am having trouble getting through a problem very similar

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting through a problem very similar to this. I need to work through it because this will be on the test with different information. I have never used this before, I do not know what to do
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  CosumelEyes replied 1 year ago.

Please post the problem you are needing help with. I will probably need to reroute it to the proper category, but let's see it.

If you can post it quickly, I can look at it before I have to log out for the night. If you cannot, I will look at it in the morning. 0015 local time here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to upload the file and got an error message. I will try again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. There they are. It came through twice.

Ok, as I thought. Too complex to leave in the homework category. I will move it to the accounting category and an expert there will help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!

Best of luck in your studies.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you forward this on? I haven't heard from anyone else yet.
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I can help with the problem. Please advise your deadline

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Manal. I would like for it to be done tomorrow at the latest so that I have enough time to follow it through and study it so I can understand it by Wednesday. Does this work for you? I also need to see what forms the info would go on and calculations required also. I am having a problem taking the information and getting it to come out.

Let me go over it more thoroughly before I commit as the deadline is real tight. By the way, is the problem from the textbook ? I think I have answered this same problem before but for 2012, still if it is from the book with the same numbers, it would make the job much easier

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not that I could find in my textbook. I'm still looking for something similar.

I reviewed the problem carefully, I am sorry but it is very hard to finish it by your deadline. I will try though, but what I would do to be fair is that I will opt out from answering the question, this way it will be returned to the pool of open questions. If someone can meet the deadline they will contact you; in the meantime if I can finish it, I will go ahead and post the solutions.

All the best

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Please post your rating using the scale at the bottom of the page.

Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Different expert here - my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with this problem.

I can have the problem completed by later this evening, but the price point for the question is on the low side. I have made you an offer of additional services to complete this problem.

Please let me know if you would like me to assist you.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that in addition to the 80 I have already paid?
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Yes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I cannot. Thank you
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Best of luck to you. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot rate anyone because this question has not been answered and will no longer do me any good.