Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

Would it take you to do this problem. Chip's Home Brew

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** long would it take you to do this problem. Chip’s Home Brew Whiskey management forecasts that if the firm sells each bottle of Snake-Bite for $20, then the demand for the product will be 15,000 bottles per year, whereas sales will be 90 percent as high if the price is raised 10 percent. Chip’s variable cost per bottle is $10, and the total fixed cash cost for the year is $100,000. Depreciation and amortization charges are $20,000, and the firm has a 30 percent marginal tax rate. Management anticipates an increased working capital need of $3,000 for the year. What will be the effect of the price increase on the firm’s FCF for the year?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need that problem by Monday before Midnight central this one of my test problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Single Problem Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no because I have at least two more problems I didn't add yet but I need all of them as soon as possible
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Please advise if you still need help. I see that you have additional problems as well so please post all questions for me to confirm I can help.

Thank you