linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need an idea innovation along with a model that is

Customer Question

I need an idea for an innovation along with a model that is useful for evaluating its merits. Need to complete research on various models. Please use the NOMMAR model for this Then I need a one- or two-paragraph summary of the idea, a description of the
model used to evaluate the idea, and the results of the evaluation. Specifically, the evaluation should identify the merits, drawbacks, and challenges associated with the idea.
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also please list any references that are used for the research part of this. Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please be specific about what you require innovation idea about which business and please specify the length of your answer as wellas alsoention your deadline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It isn't a specific business, just have to come up with a new product or service that customers might be interested in. Coming up with something is the biggest issue I am having because I am not very entrepreneurial and I am drawing blanks on ideas. The length is just one paragraph, so 250-500 words for the summary. I need it by tomorrow night if at all possible.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay will try my best, ***** *****