Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

I'm working on 6-20 audit evidence, which I saw on you page already questions. Could

Customer Question

I'm working on 6-20 audit evidence, which I saw on you page already questions. Could you help me with this assignment? I'm taking ACC491.
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6-20 (Audit evidence) The third GAAS of fieldwork requires that the auditor obtain sufficient competent audit evidence to afford a reasonable basis for an opinion regarding the financial statements under audit. In considering what constitutes sufficient competent evidential matter, a distinction should be made between underlying accounting records and other information available to the auditor.Required(a) Discuss the nature of audit evidence to be considered by the auditor in terms of the underlying accounting record, other corroborating information available to the auditor, and the methods by which the auditor tests or gathers competent evidence.
(b) State the presumptions that can be made about the validity of audit evidence with respect to (1) other information and (2) underlying accounting records.
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ayana and welcome to Just Answer
Please advise your deadline
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due is this Sunday night. Thank you.
Thank you
Please click on the following link to download the solution:
https://app.box.com/s/al2ta932anwikge2h4flwn046gcqw1bz
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service
P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.
Thank you