linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

1. Does the granting of stock options meet the four

Customer Question

1. Does the granting of stock options meet the four recognition criteria? Explain. 2. How does the need for transparency in financial statements conflict with a company's need to remain competitive? How can the two be reconciled? each question only need
to be answer briefly.
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this information today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can someone please update me on this
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please mention the length of answers in words and also mention your final deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It just need to be a brief answer for each question (2 questions). Like 200 words. And I need it yesterday like it was posted.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I can provide the answer in next 12 to 16 hours, please accept the offer, if you agree, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told $28 and I paid that because all I need is a brief response to both question and that was the price it give me. I posted this yesterday and it told me I would have an answer from 10 minutes to 1 day.... Why should I have to paid more if that was the given price
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can someone else please help me because I need this information and this person is not helping much....