linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Manal Elkhoshkhany one of your tutors, I would like him assignm

Customer Question

Manal Elkhoshkhany one of your tutors, I would like him for an assignment he has done before. It is from the text book Berk & DeMarzo Corporate Finance The Core Third Edition Data Case, pg. 349-350 questions 1-6. Can he help me?
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me to answer your post. Please post the case itself as I do not have the book so I am not sure which case you are referring to. When you do, please quote your deadline (Day & Time in EST)
Thank you
P.S. I wanted to advise you that Just Answer has recently introduced a new “Additional Service” where I can help you through email. Since this is an additional service, it involves an additional charge, yet I agree with your initial offer so I can charge you the lowest possible charge for additional services ($5) If interested, I can send you an offer. Please advise.
Thank you