linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need an essay done by 6.45pm PST Today if you can do it

Customer Question

Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Acting as the CEO of a small company, you will apply the principles of capital budgeting to invest in growth and cash flow improvement opportunities in three phases over 10 simulated years. Each opportunity has a unique financial profile and you must analyze the effects on working capital. Examples of opportunities include taking on new customers, capitalizing on supplier discounts, and reducing inventory.
You must understand how the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows are interconnected and be able to analyze forecasted financial information to consider possible effects of each opportunity on the firm's financial position. The company operates on thin margins with a constrained cash position and limited available credit. You must optimize use of internal and external credit as you balance the desire for growth with the need for maintaining liquidity.
Sign-in to the simulation and review each of the following:
Welcome Statement
How to Play
Terminology Primer
More Details (this includes information to help you understand how to play the simulation)
Write a paper of no more than 1,400 words that analyzes your decisions during each phase (1-3) and how they influenced each of the following final outcomes (metrics) of SNC:
Sales
EBIT
Net Income
Free Cash Flow
Total Firm Value
Address the following in your paper:
A summary of your decisions and why you made them
How they affected SNC's working capital
What general effects are associated with limited access to financing
Include scholarly references (in addition to your course textbook and simulation materials) to support your positions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to use the assume figure, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well it is based off the Harvard Business Publishing Working Capital Simulation Managing Growth Assignment
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
The information you have provided is complete or there are some other information which you have not provided, please confirm, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's complete. Would you be able to do this today?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you the offer, if you agree, please accept so the answer may be provided in your time limit, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually don't worry I actually got a better offer somewhere else. Thank you
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Take care.