How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask charlesgreiner Your Own Question
Category: Single Problem
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Type Your Single Problem Question Here...
charlesgreiner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is for Megan C I think the answer for the following

Resolved Question:

This is for Megan C

I think the answer for the following is the first one.

Business capital gains or losses result from the:
Disposition of business equipment eligible Section 1231 treatment
Disposition of personal residence
Disposition of personal-use tractor
Disposition of vacation home
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  charlesgreiner replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.


The answer is the first one - Disposition of business equipment. The others are personal gain/loss items and are not eligible for capital loss treatment.

charlesgreiner and other Single Problem Specialists are ready to help you

Related Single Problem Questions