linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

A FINANCIAL EXPERT IF LIINDA NOT AVAILABLE, finance Qs

Attachment: 2013-10-11_153625_homeworkqswk4.docx

Hi Linda, wanted to give you the bonus I said I would 25 +more for a few more questions, I only have this week and next week left for homework questions. You are very clear with words and concise and very good with answers! Thank you again! I have put all my questions together here, but the FIRST one I will need late tonight or early Saturday if possible. A simple scenario asking for a cash flow diagram, should be simple. I will be sure to add BONUS AT END FOR SURE!! thank you again for helping me out, I really do appreciate it! After the 1st scenario question, the others are also homework questions on WACC and related. Thanks.  IF LINDA NOT AVAILABLE, I WILL NEED HELP PLEASE.  ALSO, IS THERE A WAY TO KNOW WHEN AN EXPERT WILL BE AVAILABLE, I REALLY LIKE THIS SERVICE, BUT NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE CAN ANSWER.  THANK YOU!

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. Your question is also open to all professionals.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks for requesting me.

I will post the solution tonight.

Please click here for Caledonia

1) QM : 10.690%

2) Crypton: 7.704%

3) Jowers : 13.916%

4) Need Capital Data

5) A) 309400

Part B)

Plan A Plan B
EBIT 309400 309400
Less: Interest Expense 0 154700
Earnings Before Taxes 309400 154700
Less: Taxes 123760 61880
Net Income (EBT- Taxes) 185640 92820
Number Of Common Shares 90000 45000
EPS 2.06 2.06

6 Part A)
Indifference EBIT 255300

Part B)

Plan B will produce more EPS
Plan A Plan B
EBIT 317000 317000
Less: Interest Expense 0 155400
Earnings Before Taxes 317000 161600
Less: Taxes 107780 54944
Net Income (EBT- Taxes) 209220 106656
Number Of Common Shares 115000 45000
EPS 1.82 2.37
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-10-14_201840_newhomeworkqswk4.docx

HI LINDA,

CALEDONIA IS GREAT, THANK YOU! I WAS AWAY FOR WEEKEND AND ALL OF THE QUESTIONS FOR HOMEWORK FOR WEEK 4 (TOTAL 6 QUESTIONS CHANGED ON ME, I DID NOT KNOW THEIR ONLINE SOFTWARE DOES THAT!! I HAVE A NEW SCREEN PRINTS FOR THE NEW 6 PROBLEMS FOR WEEK 4, CAN YOU ANSWER THEM TONIGHT???? PLEASE, I HOPE YOU ARE AVAILABLE, THEN I WILL PAY YOUR BONUS. I AM SO SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW. ARE YOU ONLINE THIS EVENING??? Thank you.

Are you online now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I am online now.

Since you created a new post for new questions, you can rate this post and add Bonus and I will post the solution in your new post.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

Thanks :-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please post a review for this question, so I can rate this one as well! Thank you!!!! I will have a few more questions for this week only, will you be available this Thursday or Friday, as I plan to post them Thursday evening to you if you are available. Thanks again!

Yes I would be available and happy to help you. Let me know the time and also do write "FOR LINDA" at start of your post.

You can rate this post
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience: A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.