Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Tax Preparer for over 18 years; 25+ years experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal

Hello, I have a question for you, please...Jon and Cindy

Hello, I have a question for you, please... Jon and Cindy are married and have a combined total annual income of $90,000. Jon makes $45,000 and Cindy makes $45,000. Please can you provide the taxable income and tax liability for the couple under 1) a scenario where the couple files jointly; and for them individually, 2) where the couple files taxes under the "married filing seperately" status. Thank you!!

Welcome and thank you for allowing me to assist you with your tax question.

The answer can be found at the following:

Please let me know if you require further information or clarification. Thank you.

Hi, Kristen.

Please let me know if you were able to view the answer at the link I supplied. If so, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is an important part of being an expert on JustAnswer, and I strive for excellence. If not, please come back to me here and I will send another link containing the answer.

Thank you and best regards,

Hi, Kristen.

Just a short note to thank you for the "excellent" rating and very generous bonus. Both are most appreciated. If you have any questions in the future, please feel free to put "for bkb1956 or Barb" in the subject line, and I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks again, and best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Barb! I appreciate your help!

My pleasure, Kristen.