Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.

Stine Company uses a job order cost system.

Stine Company uses a job order cost system. On May 1, the company has a balance in Work in Process Inventory of $3,500 and two jobs in process: Job No. 429 $2,000, and Job No. 430 $1,500. During May, a summary of source documents reveals the following. Materials Job Number 429 430 431 General use Requisition Slips $2,500 3,500 4,400 $10,400 $11,200 Labor Time Tickets $1,900 3,000 7,600 $12,500 800 1,200 Prepare entries for factory labor. (LO 2, 3), AP Prepare journal entries for manufacturing costs. (LO 2, 3, 4, 5), AP $13,700
Stine Company applies manufacturing overhead to jobs at an overhead rate of 60% of direct labor cost. Job No. 429 is completed during the month. Instructions (a) Prepare summary journal entries to record (i) the requisition slips, (ii) the time tickets, (iii) the assignment of manufacturing overhead to jobs, and (iv) the completion of Job No. 429. (b) Post the entries to Work in Process Inventory, and prove the agreement of the control account with the job cost sheets. (Use a T-account.)

Please advise your deadline as well as the name of the book you are using: Title, author's name, and edition

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Managerial Accounting Tools for Business Decision Making, 6th Edition

• Publisher: Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated

• ISBN:###-##-####

• EAN: 9781118214657

• Deadline is Friday of this week. I have 4 problems i need answered can you do all 4 of them ?

• They are E2-2, E2-5, P2-1A, P2-4A

Yes :)

Please post the new questions on new posts. You can post 2 problems per post and offer an amount that would compensate for both. When you make the new posts, please type "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of the post

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok I posted 3 problems so far. Are you able to look them up in the book?

They are the following E2-2, E2-5, P2-1A, P2-4A

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will. Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you