Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.

Baxter Video Products sales are expected to increase by 20%

Baxter Video Product's sales are expected to increase by 20% from $5 million in 2010 to $6 million in 2011. Its assets totaled $3 million at the end of 2010. Baxter is already at full capacity so its assets must grow at the same rate as projected sales. At the end of 2010, current liabilities were $1 million consisting of $250,000 of accounts payable, $500,000 of notes payable and $250,000 of accruals. The after-tax profit margin is forecasted to be 5% and the forecasted payout ratio is 70%. Use the AFN equation to forecast Baxter's additional funds needed for the coming year. Please show the work of how you got the answer. Thank you.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 4 years ago.

Please click on the following link for the solution:

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will. Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you